Thursday, January 12, 2012

Ballin' On A Budget

We all know college kids are broke as can be. With all the tuition and hidden fees that sneak up on you, it takes time and effort to look for something cute and affordable to wear! I've been going to the mall about twice a week since break started and mostly to Fair Oaks, Potomac Mills, and Tysons Corner. I have learned a lot about what's in and what's out, where to go for the best deals, and much more! I thought I would share the top things I discovered while snooping around in the malls in order to be Ballin' On A budget :)


Need Boots? Charlotte Russe to the rescue!
So I don't know what it is about this place, but Charlotte Russe has gotten to be my new obsession lately. The last few times I've been there, I've never walked out of the store without a bag in my hand. The thing that caught my eye the most about their store is the selection of boots they have that can be bought at a reasonable price! Tysons had a whole shelf of them for just $15 each! Can you say steal!? You can find something very similar to this for just under $20!
Looking for Denim? Look no further at Forever 21! 
Looking for a new pair of jeans can be stressful for some people because it's always hard to find the right pair that makes your butt look amazing and gives you that perfect fit. Forever 21 has an amazing selection of jeans that includes dark skinny, black, ripped, and much more starting as low as $10.50! These jeans are $10.50 and can be found in different colors.
  

Dress It Up at H&M!
If you're looking for a casual dress but could also be good for a night out, H&M is the place to go! You can find a simple dress for under $15! This dress here could be spiced up with some accessories and a pair of killer heels for only $14.95!
 Grab your tops at Papaya!
Papaya does a great job at carrying items that are actually in-style! I personally love their tops because there are just so many options and of course, affordable! The only thing about Papaya that you should be aware of is their clearance rack! Yeah, you may just find the perfect top that's seven bucks but then discover a hole in it the second you go home. Not cute. However, you can still find some great dressy tops starting at just $9.99! This cute lacy one sleeve top is only $12.99 and totally worth it! NB










 

No comments:

Post a Comment