Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Final Season of One Tree Hill!

So I just got done watching the season nine premiere for One Tree Hill and I'm still having chills. The first two minutes of the show was absolutely crazy! I think it was foreshadowing what was going to happen or what the whole season would lead up to. It showed Dan's diner burning into flames, Brooke throwing things in her own store, Quinn and Clay fighting, and Haley looking at what it seemed to be a dead body. That was a lot of things to see in such a short period of time! The season looks like it will be off to a good start and it definitely has a lot of potential. Chris Keller is back in town and I don't really know how I feel about that. Actually, I do. Chris Keller was the reason Naley (Nathan & Haley) separated in season three and went through a hard time. Every since that, Chris Keller became the bane of my existence. But thankfully, I don't think he's here to get in the way of Haley's relationship but more of Alex's with her boyfriend Chase. I saw the sexual tension going on in the studio between the two of them and it seems to me that things won't end so well with her and Chase. Speaking of Naley, they look cuter and happily married just how I imagined <3 . However, I'm not so sure how I feel about Dan living with them until he 'gets back on his feet.' I'm sorry but that man does not deserve a second chance after killing his own blood. I just wish he would move to another town and get out of Tree Hill already! In other news, Brooke and Julian look pretty happy with their two cute little baby boys and I couldn't be more thrilled for Brooke because she deserves it. Quinn and Clay also look like their relationship is going in the right direction, but apparently Clay has a sleep walking problem? I'm sure this will cause a huge problem later on in the season. All in all, I can't wait to see what will happen later on in the season! One Tree Hill captured my heart from day one. Alright, that sounds kind of cheesy, but it's how I feel :) NB

No comments:

Post a Comment