Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Teen Ink Magazine

Teen Ink is a literary magazine and website written entirely by teens. You'll find a bunch of poems, art, photos, and all different types of writing pieces. I've been a member of Teen Ink for about 10 months now I am in love with their website! I've submitted three of my writing pieces and they all got published onto their online magazine. The process is very simple. You submit your work and the editors of Teen Ink review your writing and decide whether or not they want to add it to their website. If your work gets a lot of good ratings, it gets published into an actual hard copy of their magazine which people can subscribe to. NB


Here are my articles that got published: 
http://www.teenink.com/users/Nourab

You can view the website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment